- Welcome to VSports Sporbit Private Limited (“Us” or “Our” or “We” or “Sporbit”) website- https://www.Sporbit.in/ (“Website”), including any website which is owned and developed by Us for Our specific partner to give such partner an exclusive platform for its listing of its events/sport sessions etc. (“Brand Page”) and mobile application (“Mobile Application”) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Platform”). We operate under the brand name Sporbit and are engaged in organising sports and other recreational events as well as providing an internet-based booking platform for and in connection with Our as well as third party sports and other recreational events and sports facilities and venues through Our Platform either by Our self or through Our subsidiaries, affiliates or third-party service providers (“Primary Services”). On our mobile application, we may also provide ways for you to communicate with other Sporbit users including through messages, [voice and video calls, sending images and video, showing your status, sharing your location with others when you choose and hosting games] (“Secondary Services”). For the purposes of this policy, Primary Services and Secondary Services shall collectively referred to as Services.
- Sporbit uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information and implement your privacy settings. However, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat Our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event where you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact Us immediately.
- We want to reduce loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, harassment, and abuse related to Our Platform, but We cannot guarantee complete perfection. When there is clear evidence of any of the above, We will do Our best to respond promptly. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- You undertake to treat your password and other confidential information in relation to the use of Our Platforms and its Services confidentially, and We disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
- The collection, storage, usage, and sharing of your data by the Company shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
- We have taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all Our digital platforms including internal applications, however, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal data for reasons outside Our control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third parties etc.
3. Platform Permission
4. Collection of Information
- Sporbit collects information about you when you use Our Services and through other interactions and communications you have with Us.
- We collect information you provide directly to Us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, use of any related services connected to Sporbit or participate in contests and surveys, or otherwise participate in activities We promote that might require information about you or complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from Us (for instance via email) or otherwise communicate with Us. This information may include name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, items and quantities requested, delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
- When you use Our Primary Services, We collect information about you in the following general categories:
- We collect information about you (such as email address, name, username or other relevant unique identifier, mobile phone number, location, date of birth, gender identity etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Us.
- When you complete your profile, you can share with Us additional information, such as details on your favourite sports, interests in particular venues and events, corporate profile details and other details about you, as well as content such as photos. To add certain content, like pictures, you may allow Us to access your camera or photo album. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to Our processing of that information.
- You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook login) or Google login to create and log into your Sporbit account that allows you to share some information from your social media account or google account with Us.
- While you may be able to browse some sections of Our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- In accordance with Our Terms of Service, Your photograph may be clicked (either as single photo or in group with other users) or audio-videos may be made/created during a class/session in fitness centres/venues or at an event or during usage of any third party websites or applications while taking fitness session or attending any event using or through Our Primary Services (“Photos and Videos”). Such Photos and Videos may be clicked/made/captured by the venue/centre managers, or any individual authorised by Sporbit’s personnel or venue managers.
3. Location information:
4. Transaction information:0
5. Device information:
6. Call and SMS Data:
7. Log information:
8. Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies:
9. Other information:
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you give Us your insights into Our products and services, responses to Our questions and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in Our promotions, events or contests, We collect the information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact Our customer care team or Support Staff, We collect the information you give Us during the interaction. Sometimes, We monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask Us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (for example, if you ask Us to send an email or payment link (in case of split payment option) or any other information/material on your behalf to one of your friends or any other user), We collect the information about others that you give Us in order to complete your request.
- We also process your content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
- Participate in communities or forums or blogs or news feed on the Platform.
- Knowingly volunteer information on any other part of the Services (e.g., request for customer service, submit a job application).
10. Information We receive from others:
- Other users: Other users may provide information about you as they use Our services. For instance, We may collect information about you from other users if they contact Us about you or ask Us to send a payment link to complete the payment transaction in relation to any booking made on Our Platforms.
- Social media: You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook login) or Google login to create and log into your Sporbit account on the Platform. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with Us.
- Other partners: We may receive information about you from Our partners, for instance where Sporbit ads are published on a partner’s websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details for instance information in connection with a campaign’s success).
11. When you use Our Secondary Services, We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Secondary Services to you. Instead, your messages are stored on your device and not typically stored on our servers. Once your messages are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. The following scenarios describe circumstances where we may store your messages in the course of delivering them:
- Undelivered Messages. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if the recipient is offline), we keep it in encrypted form on our servers for up to 30 days as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 30 days, we delete it.
- Media Forwarding. When a user forwards media within a message, we store that media temporarily in encrypted form on our servers to aid in more efficient delivery of additional forwards.
- We offer end-to-end encryption for our Secondary Services. End-to-end encryption means that your messages are encrypted to protect against us and third parties from reading them.
5. Use of Information
- Provide, maintain, and improve Our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates, security alerts and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of Our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications between you and a Support Staff;
- Send you communications We think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Sporbit and other companies; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfil any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service to Users;
- Publicly display the Photos and Videos on the Platform or on public forum including on social media platform (such as Facebook and Instagram) at its sole discretion. Unless stated otherwise, all Photos and Videos are believed to be in the public domain as either promotional materials or publicity photos and videos as Sporbit may determine at its sole discretion.
- Enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including the Terms of Service https://www.Sporbit.in/terms-and-conditions and to protect Us, Our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- We reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the User content you post while using Our Primary Services on any of Our Platforms. We have the right to remove any such information or material for any reason or no reason, including without limitation, if in Our sole opinion, such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or Our business policies and practices or to protect or defend Our rights or property or those of any third party. We also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, We should clarify that in the event We anonymize and aggregate information collected from you, We will be entitled to use such anonymized data freely, without any restrictions other than those set out under applicable law. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
6. Third-Party Links and Information
You expressly relieve Sporbit from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content, including without limitation content submitted by other Users.
Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers.
You agree that Sporbit shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
We may receive data whenever you visit a third-party link through Our Platforms which includes the date and time of your visit to the third-party website, the web address or URL, technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use and, if you are logged into Sporbit Platforms, your username.
- We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information We collect through Our Primary Services. For example: If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Sporbit account with a payment provider (e.g., Paytm) or social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses Our API (or whose API We use), We may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- If your employer uses one of Our enterprise solutions, We may receive information about you from your employer.
7. Sharing of Information
- With Support Staff to enable them to provide the Services you request;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or by Us;
- With the general public or with the audience selected by you for the post, such as group or customised list of people, if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of Our Primary Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let Us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with Our API or Services, or those with an API or service with which We integrate; and
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by Us or your employer (e.g., an expense management service provider), if you participate in any of Our enterprise solutions.
2. Further, We may share your information:
- With Our subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on Our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if We believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by or into another company;
- If We otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
3. Social sharing features
4. Analytics and advertising services provided by others
5. Public areas, forums, reviews, and community areas
6. We as an intermediary are responsible to facilitate a transaction between you and the ultimate event or fitness session
8. Your Data
1. Account information
2. Access, correction and deletion rights
3. Location information
4. Promotional Communications
5. Geo-Location Terms
6. International Visitors and Users
7. Retention and Storage